Partner Academy Goes Digital
Digital transformation tops the strategic agenda in most organizations. To successfully transform, our customers must maximize the value of their data. In this series, we will talk about what a data fabric that’s powered by NetApp® technology can do. Together, we can help customers unleash the power of their data to meet business demands and to gain a competitive edge.
2020-21 EMEA Partner AcademyREGISTER NOW
- This session will be hosted by Kristian Kerr, Vice President Channel Sales EMEA.
- We will be joined by special guests, Alexander Wallner, Senior Vice President Worldwide Field Operations and Matt Watts, CTO Worldwide Enterprise and Commercial.
- Germany, Austria and Switzerland Digital Event – July 2, 2020 at 10:00 – 16:30 CET
NetApp reserves the right to alter the cities and dates if necessary.
Don’t miss out
EMEA Digital Event
Date: July 16, 2020
Time: 11:00 – 12:15 CET
High level Agenda
• NetApp Business Update & FY21 Focus
• EMEA Channel Executive Top of Mind
• NetApp Data Fabric
• Partner Incentives and Rebates
• Explore a Customer Digital Experience
• What’s new with NetApp Learning Services
• FY21 Focus GTM Solutions
NetApp Partner Academy provides an opportunity for partners to connect with NetApp sales reps, system engineers and peers to gain knowledge and insight to win more business and strengthen customer relationships. These valuable connections can help to further drive the success of your business. We look forward to seeing you at one of our Academies in a city near you!
SVP Worldwide Enterprise and Commercial Field Operations
NetApp helps its partners to win more business and strengthen customer relationships. At our Partner Academy, attendees will hear how NetApp can enable them to support customers on their Hybrid Multicloud journey, and learn how NetApp Data Fabric accelerates data-driven digital transformation, giving you an unprecedented opportunity to create new technology solutions and services for your customers. Additionally, you can expect to gain relevant sales and technical information to accelerate your success with the latest programs, promotions and training to drive your growth and profitability.
Vice President Partners, Pathways and Commercial