Top Reasons to Attend Partner Academy
- Discover why NetApp was named a leader in 2 Magic Quadrants: Solid-State Arrays and Integrated Systems.
- Build relationships with NetApp sales and technical teams.
- Gain unique opportunities to connect with your peers and your partner ecosystem.
- Develop new relationships that promote fresh ideas, leads, and business opportunities.
2018-19 Partner Academy Series
- Tampa: August 2, 2018
- Chicago: August 7, 2018
- Vienna: August 9, 2018
- Dallas: September 11, 2018
- Denver: September 13, 2018
- Boston: September 27, 2018
- NYC: November 8, 2018
- Atlanta: November 15, 2018
- Bellevue: January 15, 2019
- Irvine: January 17, 2019
- Houston: February 7, 2019
- Sunnyvale: February 26, 2019
- Phoenix: February 28, 2019
- Toronto: March 19, 2019
- Philadelphia: TBD
- Click here for list of Partner Academy events worldwide.NetApp reserves the right to alter the cities and dates if necessary.
Don’t miss out
Looking for the Regional Partner Academy events? Visit: www.netapppartneracademy.com/regional/
NetApp Partner Academy is a great opportunity to engage with NetApp partners, team members, and industry thought leaders. As an attendee, you’ll hear how NetApp is addressing the most important trends in IT, gain relevant sales and technical information to enable your success, and learn about the latest programs, promotions and training to accelerate your growth.
Senior VP, Americas Sales
Learn from our thought leaders, product teams, and system engineers and develop valuable connections that can accelerate your business success. I look forward to meeting you there.
Vice President, Americas Partner Sales