Top Reasons to Attend Partner Academy
- Discover why NetApp was named a Leader in the Gartner 2016 Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays.
- Hear about the latest NetApp® technology trends from our thought leaders, product teams, and system engineers.
- Build relationships with NetApp sales and technical teams.
- Gain unique opportunities to connect with your peers and your partner ecosystem.
- Develop new relationships that promote fresh ideas, leads, and business opportunities.
2017-18 Partner Academy Series
Join us at one the following cities in our North America series:
- June 13, 2017: Calgary, Alberta
- June 27, 2017: Cincinnati, Ohio
- June 29, 2017: Detroit, Michigan
- August 1, 2017: Vienna, Virginia
- August 3, 2017: Chicago, Illinois
- August 15, 2017: Tampa, Florida
- September 7, 2017: Raleigh Triangle Park, North Carolina
- September 12, 2017: Dallas, Texas
- September 14, 2017: Denver, Colorado
- November 30, 2017: New York City, New York
- December 7, 2017: Houston, Texas
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Sunnyvale, California
- Long Beach, California
- Phoenix, Arizona
- Toronto, Ontario
- Boston, Massachusetts
- Vienna, Virginia
Click here for list of Partner Academy events worldwide.
NetApp reserves the right to alter the cities and dates if necessary.
Don’t miss out
NetApp Partner Academy is a great opportunity to engage with NetApp partners, team members, and industry thought leaders. As an attendee, you’ll hear how NetApp is addressing the most important trends in IT, gain relevant sales and technical information to enable your success, and learn about the latest programs, promotions and training to accelerate your growth.
VP, Global Channels
Learn from our thought leaders, product teams, and system engineers and develop valuable connections that can accelerate your business success. I look forward to meeting you there.
Senior VP, Americas Sales