Regional Events- Americas
Top Reasons to Attend Partner Academy
- Discover why NetApp was named a leader in 2 Magic Quadrants: Solid-State Arrays and Integrated Systems.
- Build relationships with NetApp sales and technical teams.
- Gain unique opportunities to connect with your peers and your partner ecosystem.
- Develop new relationships that promote fresh ideas, leads, and business opportunities.
Click on the city name below to learn more and register!
- Calgary: October 16, 2019
- Minneapolis: November 12, 2019
- RTP: November 14, 2019
- Rochester: December 4, 2019
- Nashville: December 5, 2019
- Portland: February 18, 2020
- Seattle: February 20, 2020
- Chicago: February 25, 2020
- Detriot: March 3, 2020
- Cincinnati: March 5, 2020
- Denver: TBD
- Las Vegas: TBD
- Phoenix: TBD
- Salt Lake City: TBD
- Sunnyvale: TBD
Looking for National Partner Academy events?
Don’t miss out
NetApp Partner Academy is a great opportunity to engage with NetApp partners, team members, and industry thought leaders. As an attendee, you’ll hear how NetApp is addressing the most important trends in IT, gain relevant sales and technical information to enable your success, and learn about the latest programs, promotions and training to accelerate your growth.
Executive VP, WW Field and Customer Operations
Partner Academy is the opportunity to learn from the best of NetApp. It provides a great opportunity to interact with the NetApp sales team, system engineers, and with your peers. These connections can help to further drive the success of your business. I look forward to seeing you at one of our Academies in a city near you and share in this great experience.
Americas Channel Leader