Top Reasons to Attend Partner Academy
- Hear about the latest NetApp® technology trends from our thought leaders, product teams, and system engineers.
- Build relationships with NetApp sales and technical teams.
- Gain unique opportunities to connect with your peers and your partner ecosystem.
- Develop new relationships that promote fresh ideas, leads, and business opportunities.
2018 Partner Academy
Join us at one the following cities in our EMEA FY18 – FY19 series:
Upcoming Partner Academies…
- April 18, 2018: Brussels, Belgium
- May 17, 2018: Johannesburg, South Africa
- May 23, 2018: Warsaw, Poland
- June 14, 2018: Zurich, Switzerland
- June 15, 2018: Leipzig, Germany
- June 22. 2018: Frankfurt, Germany
- June 25, 2018: Duesseldorf, Germany
- June 26, 2018: Lausanne, Switzerland
- June 29, 2018: Hamburg, Germany
- June TBC, 2018: Brussels, Belgium
- June TBC, 2018: Prague, Czech Republic
- June TBC, 2018: Amsterdam, Netherlands
- July 3, 2018: Muenchen, Germany
- July 4, 2018: London, United Kingdom
- July 5, 2018: Stuttgart, Germany
Don’t miss out
NetApp Partner Academy is a great opportunity to engage with NetApp partners, team members, and industry thought leaders. As an attendee, you’ll hear how NetApp is addressing the most important trends in IT, gain relevant sales and technical information to enable your success, and learn about the latest programs, promotions and training to accelerate your growth.
Senior Director Channel & SI EMEA
Learn about the latest NetApp innovations and industry trends from our thought leaders, product teams and systems engineers. The NetApp Partner Academy is your opportunity to develop valuable networking connections that will increase your business success. Make sure you register for the city of your choice today. We look forward to seeing you!
Area Vice President Central Europe, Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa
EMEA Partner Marketing
+44 7814 006487