Top Reasons to Attend Partner Academy
- Discover why NetApp was named a leader in 2 Magic Quadrants: Solid-State Arrays and Integrated Systems
- Build relationships with NetApp sales and technical teams
- Gain unique opportunities to connect with your peers and your partner ecosystem.
- Develop new relationships that promote fresh ideas, leads, and business opportunities.
2019 Partner Academy
Upcoming Partner Academies:
- Düsseldorf – June 12, 2019
- Paris – June 12, 2019
- Lausanne – June 13, 2019
- Aix en Provence – June 19, 2019
- Hamburg – June 19, 2019
- Bologna – June 20, 2019
- Milan – June 20, 2019
- Lyon – June 20, 2019
- München – June 25, 2019
- Toulouse – June 25, 2019
- Stuttgart – June 27, 2019
- Rome – June 28, 2019
- Manchester – July 02, 2019
- Rüschlikon – July 03, 2019
- London – July 04, 2019
Don’t miss out
NetApp Partner Academy is a great opportunity to engage with NetApp partners, team members, and industry thought leaders. As an attendee, you’ll hear how NetApp is addressing the most important trends in IT as well as gain relevant sales and technical updates that enable your success.
Senior Vice President & General Manager EMEA
Learn about the latest NetApp innovations and industry trends from our thought leaders, product teams and systems engineers. The NetApp Partner Academy is your opportunity to develop valuable networking connections that will increase your business success. Make sure you register for the city of your choice today. We look forward to seeing you!
Vice President Partners, Pathways and Commercial