Top Reasons to Attend Partner Academy
- Discover why NetApp was named a Leader in the 2019 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Primary Storage
- Build relationships with NetApp sales and technical teams
- Gain unique opportunities to connect with your peers and your partner ecosystem.
- Develop new relationships that promote fresh ideas, leads, and business opportunities.
2019 EMEA Partner Academy
- Athens, Greece – November 28, 2019
- Dubai, UAE – January 22, 2019
- Prague, Czech Republic – January 28, 2019
- Krems, Austria – October 15-16, 2019
- Warsaw, Poland – September 26, 2019
- Luxembourg, Luxembourg – September 11, 2019
- Istanbul, Turkey – August 28, 2019
- UK & I: Manchester 7/2, London 7/4
- Switzerland: Lausanne 6/12, Ruschlikon 7/3
- Italy: Bologna 6/20, Roma 6/28
- Germany: Leipzig 6/4, Frankfurt 6/6, Dusseldorf 6/12, Hamburg 6/19, Munich 6/25, Stuttgart 6/27
- France: Nantes 6/5, Paris 6/12, Ai en Provence 6/19, Lyon 6/20, Toulouse 6/25
- Moscow, Russia – June 5, 2019
NetApp reserves the right to alter the cities and dates if necessary.
Don’t miss out
NetApp Partner Academy provides an opportunity for partners to connect with NetApp sales reps, system engineers and peers to gain knowledge and insight to win more business and strengthen customer relationships. These valuable connections can help to further drive the success of your business. We look forward to seeing you at one of our Academies in a city near you!
Senior Vice President & General Manager EMEA
NetApp helps its partners to win more business and strengthen customer relationships. At our Partner Academy, attendees will hear how NetApp can enable them to support customers on their Hybrid Multicloud journey, and learn how NetApp Data Fabric accelerates data-driven digital transformation, giving you an unprecedented opportunity to create new technology solutions and services for your customers. Additionally, you can expect to gain relevant sales and technical information to accelerate your success with the latest programs, promotions and training to drive your growth and profitability.
Vice President Partners, Pathways and Commercial