Top Reasons to Attend Partner Academy
- Hear about the latest NetApp® technology trends from our thought leaders, product teams, and system engineers.
- Build relationships with NetApp sales and technical teams.
- Gain unique opportunities to connect with your peers and your partner ecosystem.
- Develop new relationships that promote fresh ideas, leads, and business opportunities.
2019 APAC Partner Academy
Join us at one the following cities in our series:
- Delhi, India – November 19, 2019
- Bangalore, India – November 21, 2019
- Chennai, India – November 22, 2019
- Kolkata, India – November 26, 2019
- Dhaka, India – November 28, 2019
- Mumbai, India – December 3, 2019
- Pune, India – December 4, 2019
- Hyderabad, India – December 6, 2019
- Colombo, India – December 10, 2019
- Singapore, Singapore – November 12, 2019
- Jakarta, Indonesia – October 17, 2019
- Sydney, Australia – October 18, 2019
- Canberra, Australia – October 17, 2019
- Melbourne, Australia – October 16, 2019
- Bangkok, Thailand – October 16, 2019
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia – October 10, 2019
- Hong Kong – September 19-20, 2019
- Kaohsiung, Taiwan – July 19, 2019
- Taichung, Taiwan – July 18, 2019
- Taipei, Taiwan – July 16, 2019
NetApp reserves the right to alter the cities and dates if necessary.
Don’t miss out
NetApp Partner Academy provides an opportunity for partners to connect with NetApp sales reps, system engineers and peers to gain knowledge and insight to win more business and strengthen customer relationships. Attendees will hear how NetApp can enable you to support customers on their Hybrid Multicloud journey and learn how NetApp Data Fabric accelerates data-driven digital transformation, giving you an unprecedented opportunity to create new technology solutions and services for your customers. In addition, you can expect to gain relevant sales and technical information to accelerate your success with the latest programs, promotions and training to drive your growth and profitability.
I look forward to seeing you at one of our Academies in a city near you and share in this great experience.
VP, Pathways, Alliances and Strategy, APAC